Hi,

On 20/10/10 21:55, Cory Riddell wrote:
  Tim

Thanks for the reassurance and the explanation. My code is working well
now and I'm very happy with it. I hardly had to change anything, so that
makes me think I got it right.

I do kind of wish I could always have my orbits be around the center of
my scene rather than the center of the view. I typically only have one
blob of stuff in my entire scene and it would be nice to make it look
like my blob of stuff is being rotated rather than I'm orbiting the
camera around some arbitrary center point (which starts at the center of
my blob but can be moved by a pan).

Just force the _center value to be what you want and disallow modification of it.

jp

Cory