Hi,

yes, it should use texture 0, but how do I specify this ? The 1 in this code
line :
stateSet -> addUniform( new osg::Uniform( osg::Uniform::SAMPLER_2D ,
"stTexture" , 1 ) ) ;

does not choos a texture, but sets the number of elemets in the uniform ( one
sampler2D ).

The texture unit association happens ( to my understanding ) with this :
stateSet -> setTextureAttributeAndModes( 1 , projectionTexture ,
osg::StateAttribute::ON ) ;

But I can't do this for texture 0 ( stTexture ) as it is defined inside the
.osg file.

So basically the question is, how to assotiate a sampler2D uniform with a
certain texture Unit ( from an .osg file ) ?

Thank you!

Cheers,
Peter