Hello Alexander,

Is there a possibility to create a geometrical object bei subtracting an
object(or drawable or...) from another?

And how can i create a polygon with a curved surface. For example a cylindrical
surface.

In addition to Robert's explanations I will add that you could have a look at the osgModeling nodekit (add-on library for OSG)

http://code.google.com/p/osgmodeling/

It supports creating polygonal geometry from NURBS, Bezier surfaces, extrusions, revolutions, lofts, subdivision surfaces, and more. It also supports geometric boolean operations.

This nodekit was started by Wang Rui (active user on this mailing list) and I expect it can be very useful to you. However as Robert said we're trying to help as much as we can based on the short description of what you're looking for, so if you want more specific help you should describe what you want to do in more detail.

Hope this helps,

J-S