Hi Alexander,

How do you get CATIA geometries ? do you use an external library ?

Thanks

Regards,
   Vincent

Le 22/11/2010 13:52, Alexander Moeller a écrit :
That was exactly what i was looking for.

My goal is to read CATIA-files and display them with OSG. Up to now i could use
a library to read these files. I got a pointer to the root of this file back,
but this pointer was not compatible to OSG. So i walked the hole tree down to
the points and tried to rebuild the geometric object with OSG.

For example: I have a plane with a hole defined by an inner and an outer loop.
I want to rebuild it by creating two polygons and subtract one from another.

Greetings
Alexander