Hi All,

I'm planning to make the 2.9.10 dev release this week.  There have
been lots of check-in's recently with me merging lots of submissions
over the last two weeks, some very significant ones like iOS support,
so we need lots of testing on the various platforms to make sure that
everything is compiling and running well.

If you do a build of svn/trunk let me know how you get on and what
platforms you've tested, I want to know success and failures as it's
important to know how well things are converging for the release.

Thanks for you help in testing,