Hi Robert,

If you do a build of svn/trunk let me know how you get on and what
platforms you've tested, I want to know success and failures as it's
important to know how well things are converging for the release.

With yesterday's checkin of some OpenGL types the build now succeeds on Windows / VC++ 2008 again.

I've run a few tests to check the status:
* osgviewer is OK (cow.osg, fountain.osg, cessnafire.osg, glsl_julia.osg, glsl_confetti.osg, SmokeBox.osg, spaceship.osg, nathan.osg) * osgshadow in sm, ssm, pssm and lispsm work well (pssm with the recent fix works better than it has in the last 2 years!)
* osgtext is OK
* osgText3D seems to work (I know it's in development)
* osgparticle crashed, I'll check it out later
* osganimationviewer nathan.osg crashed, I'll check it out later

J-S