Hi Kurt,

On Thu, Dec 2, 2010 at 6:09 AM, Cracj Kurt <couple...@mail.ru> wrote:
> Surface , for example z= sin(x)sin(y).
>
> I see only one solution. Calculate the value of a formula written into the
> matrix and show the shape. But  may exist complete class or method...

There are many solutions, but the one you suggest I can't make any sense from.

Down on the gpu you can use sin functions, and the osgparametric
example is a good example of this so have a look at it.  The
osgparametric example creates a large flat mesh with z value of 0,
then it uses a vertex shader to take the x and y quantities to compute
the z value, along with a uniform that provide a time varying quantity
that animates the resulting mesh.