Hi Frad,

On Thu, Dec 2, 2010 at 9:18 AM, Fred Smith <osgfo...@tevs.eu> wrote:
> Anyway, I understand from your messages that one simple way to do it is the
> following:
>
> - cast NodeVisitor to CullVisitor (this was the bit I wasn't looking at. I am
> now assuming this is OK to do this, eg. this will always remain valid in
> future OSG versions)
> - call CullVisitor::getCurrentCamera()
> - use usual Camera methods.

CullVisitor has a osg::RefMatrix* getModelViewMatrix() and
getProjectionMatrix() methods that it inherits from osg::CullStack
that can be used to get the current modelview and projection matrices.

There multiple ways to modify the modelview and projection matrices
outwith osg::Camera, and even Camera's can be nested so I wouldn't
recommend hard-wiring code to code to any particular camera.