Hi,

I have written a Plugin for Firefox. The Plugin realizes a osgViewer within a
QApplication.

Now when I start Firefox and open about:plugins, firefox fails loading the
plugin with the message (translated in English):

Code:

Shared to initialize shared library ..... [libosgViewer.so.55: could not open
shared object file: File not found]

When I change the order of the libraries in the .pro file, the message changes
accordingly.

I followed the build steps from the osg page and everything went fine (no
errors etc.).

The .so files are located in /usr/local/lib .

The code of my program worked fin a while ago, but after having changed the
system. So the problem must somewhere else.

Do you have any ideas?

Greetz
Patrick