On 12/23/2010 12:57 PM, Andrew Cunningham wrote:
Once the osg scene graph is created, and the render phase begins. I see the border of my screen
"flash" black twice and then my application is in "la-la" land, with a blank 3D
window and needs to be killed.  The app is using about 2G of memory but I have 9G free.

Sounds like a possible driver bug. Are you able to try different drivers or different graphics cards? Try a GeForce or an ATI for example. Or try a 32-bit system with a 32-bit build. If you can isolate it to a single graphics device and set of drivers, NVIDIA might be able to produce a fix for you.

("La la land", that's a Happy Days reference, right? Heyyyyyy...)
   -Paul