On 12/23/2010 1:44 PM, Michael W. Hall wrote:
I get the following error when I run osgversion to see if it is working:

osgversion: error while loading shared libraries: libosg.so.69: cannot

The file does exist in /usr/local/lib64.  I am using the latest version
from svn.  I have had this before and fixed it, now I can't remember how
I used to fix it.  Thanks for any help.

Your app was linked with a .lib file that referenced a different libosg.so, one with a different SO version number baked into its name.

There are many ways to make this happen, so I'll leave the fix up to you. Hopefully the information I've provided, combined with the knowledge of how you administer your own system, will tell you what you need to do.
   -Paul