I guess I could have been a little clearer in my description. So here's an
example that should help:

1) I have a osg::camera of size 640x480. So the window's client area is
640x480, or GraphicsContext::Trats::(x,y,width,height) = (0, 0, 640, 480).
2) The GL viewport of this camera is 320x240, i.e osg::Camera::setViewport(0,
0, 320, 240).
3) When I render the scene, the windows area outside the GL viewport is not
cleared.

Note that I set the osg::Camera::setClearMask(GL_COLOR_BUFFER_BIT |
GL_DEPTH_BUFFER_BIT);

I found that context should be clear via the following function:

Code:

void SwapBuffersOperation::operator () (GraphicsContext* context)
{
    context->swapBuffersImplementation();
    context->clear();
}

But for some reason, it doesn't. I'll try to modify one of the examples and see
if the problem occurs as well.

Guy