Hi Vijeesh

Is it the source data or your generated terrain you wish to id?

If its your source data you can use gdalinfo.exe it will output information
on the projection of your source data, your generated terrain will be in the
same projection unless you specify something else.

If you generate a ive binary terrain you can use osgconv to convert the root
terrain file to .osg you can then inspect this using a text editor. the root
file contains a coordinate system node detailing the coordinate system the
terrain is using.

brgs

Ralf

On 25 February 2011 07:56, Vijeesh Theningaledathil <vije...@nal.res.in>wrote:

> Hi Shayne
> Thanks. But still I cannot make out how to differentiate between flat earth
> and ECEF. Is there anything we can check to identify?
>

> Thank you!
>
> Cheers,
> Vijeesh
>
> ------------------
> Read this topic online here:
> http://forum.openscenegraph.org/viewtopic.php?p=37117#37117

Ralf Stokholm
Director R&D
Email: a...@arenalogic.com
Phone: +45 28 30 83 52
Web: www.arenalogic.com

This transmission and any accompanying documents are intended only for
confidential use of the designated recipient(s) identified above.  This
message contains proprietary information belonging to Arenalogic Aps.  If
you have received this message by error, please notify the sender.