From: osg-users-boun...@lists.openscenegraph.org
[mailto:osg-users-boun...@lists.openscenegraph.org] On Behalf Of Vijeesh
Theningaledathil
Sent: Friday, February 25, 2011 12:49 AM
To: osg-users@lists.openscenegraph.org
Subject: Re: [osg-users] [vpb] coordinate system in terrain

Hi,

Thanks Mr. Ralf. But from the output of gdalinfo, how can i say that it
is flat earth or round earth. In my first post i had pasted the output
of gdalinfo for the source files. My problem is I'm not able to render
the terrain generated from the above source files using any of the
IG(subrscene, delta3d). Can you tell me which IG is best suitable to
render the terrain.
And I need to know the origin lat lon if its a flat earth. I used osgdem
to generate my terrain with --geocentric option.

Thank you!

Cheers,
Vijeesh