From: osg-users-boun...@lists.openscenegraph.org
[mailto:osg-users-boun...@lists.openscenegraph.org] On Behalf Of Sergey Kurdakov
Sent: Friday, February 18, 2011 5:09 AM
To: osg-users@lists.openscenegraph.org
Subject: [osg-users] How to do a videostreaming

Hi Nagore,

>But now, when I do a streaming, I want the remote expert to see the rendered
>model too, i.e., the remote expert sees exactly the same as the >user can see
>in the glasses.

there are several steps to stream
: have an image sequence, code it, then send as some type of video stream.

osg has ffmpeg plugin which can code and then stream video ( rtsp, maybe rtmp
in latest ffmpeg builds ).
But I did not check for a while if it is in state

but look this forum page

http://forum.openscenegraph.org/viewtopic.php?t=1758

Regards
Sergey