Hi,
I'm working on problem in which user develop composite  shape like building ,
hut , table etc. by arranging basic shape like cylinder,cube,hemisphere etc.
using picking operation.
Right now basic shape overlap each other , which is not required in my
application . Therefore I need collision technique to avoid these overlap .

I also need corresponding set of intersection point where two object intersect
during collision.

So here are my questions :
1. How to perform collision in OSG ? any tutorial
2. How to get Intersection point where two object meet ?

Can somebody please help me regarding this

Thank you!

Cheers,
manish