Hi Dennis,

For a pure physics sim I wouldn't have thought you'd need any viewer
at all.  You'd just need to use a UpdateVisitor and your own updating
of the FrameStamp to signal the new frames.  You will need to the
updates from the physics to update the scene graph, I'm not familiar
with  osgNV+PhysX combination so can't comment how this would be done,
or what is already provided for you.  One would typically implement a
pull mechanism from the scene graph where an update callback gets the
data from the physics simulation, or a push mechanism where once per
frame you apply all the data from the physics simulation to the scene
graph in one go.

Robert.