Hi Robert,

I have a serious, massive memory leak in the trunk (updated this morning at
around 10am UK time). I haven't tried with previous releases yet.

The following code leaks memory in a very important manner. Put this code
within a while (true) { testLeak(); } block and you should see memory usage
climbing fast. I'm testing on a Windows XP 32-bit system. I tried multiple
Nvidia driver versions, just to be sure I had the same results.

Code:
void testLeak()
{
        osg::ref_ptr<osgViewer::Viewer> viewer = new osgViewer::Viewer();

        osg::ref_ptr<osg::DisplaySettings> ds = new osg::DisplaySettings();

        osg::ref_ptr<osg::GraphicsContext::Traits> traits = new
osg::GraphicsContext::Traits(ds.get());

        traits->width = 64;
        traits->height = 64;
        traits->pbuffer = true;

        // This probably is the offending line
        osg::ref_ptr<osg::GraphicsContext> gc =
osg::GraphicsContext::createGraphicsContext(traits.get());
}

This problem is making my life difficult at the moment as I do not have a
reliable way of doing a large amount of RTT.

This method for doing RTT using a separate pbuffer context is subject to a
memory leak. The other method using an ASBOLUTE_RF slave camera is also causing
some troubles. I am working on a repro to illustrate the latter. I would
appreciate any feedback on the above mentioned issue.

Cheers,
Fred