Hi,

I would like to render my scene in a lower resolution than the viewport
resolution, but want it stretched afterwards. When I scale the texture(s) that
are attached to to the camera, e.g. half res, the render output is only half
the size ( in x and y ) and placed in the lower left corner, and not stretched
over the viewport.
Think that with this method:
unitOut -> setInputTextureIndexForViewportReference( inputindex )

one can tell ppu which unit/texture is the reference scale for the output, but
in my pipleine there is no viewport sized texture.

Is there another way to tell unitOut to scale its resulting texture to viewport
size ?

Thank you!

Cheers,
ParticlePeter