Hi All,

Another day, another release candidate!

  source package :
http://www.openscenegraph.org/downloads/developer_releases/OpenSceneGraph-3.0.0-rc5.zip
  svn tag: svn co
http://www.openscenegraph.org/svn/osg/OpenSceneGraph/tags/OpenSceneGraph-3.0.0-rc5
OpenSceneGraph

As things stand I don't have any pending bugs on my inbox to resolve
for the release, what feedback I have had on the build of OSG-3.0
branch has been positive so I've gone with this as a good Omen,  I've
only had feedback on Linux and Windows+VisualStudio 2010, so I'm
sticking my neck out a little in testing all todays changes are being
perfectly portable, but as it's getting into the evening here in
Scotland it's either tag now at let everyone test the rc5 over me
night time, or wait till tomorrow.

I believe we must be pretty close to being ready to tag 3.0.0, and am
personally happy to go for it, but I've only got Linux and small set
of apps to test against vs the communities dozens of platforms and
hundreds/thousands of applications.   So for this rc5 I'd like to push
the question out to the community - are you happy with 3.0.0-rc5 being
good enough for going 3.0.0 without any further revisions?  Is it good
enough to base your applications on?

Thanks for your testing, I know it's rather gruelling having all these
requests for testing, but it is appreciated, and it's really important
to software quality, fingers cross rc5 will be the last round of
testing we'll need to do then we can all get back to usual days coding
and holidays ;-)