From: osg-users-boun...@lists.openscenegraph.org
[mailto:osg-users-boun...@lists.openscenegraph.org] On Behalf Of Robert
Osfield
Sent: 27 June 2011 12:23
To: OpenSceneGraph Users
Subject: Re: [osg-users] problem with openscenegraph-data?

Hi Martin,

The test.osg you have is missing all the contents of the scene graph
save for the root group.  I would suspect that loading of the
serializers is amiss somewhere.

The curious thing is that other windows users have been use the new
serializers for a while now without any problems.

As another test could you try:

  osgconv cow.osg test.osgt
  osgviewer test.osgt

Robert.