A year or so back I was able to get OSG to compile on Cygwin. Recently
tried again and I am having a few issues.  Of course in the meantime I
have moved from Cygwin 1.5 to 1.7 and that has major changes plus the
GCC/G++ 4.3.4 compiler and changes within that to create the cross
compiler as opposed to the old -mno-cygwin switch.  Any or all of these
factors may be an issue.  I've tried following my old notes but if I
accept the CCMake defaults where it finds X and OpenGl then it burps n
Xsync and others which are in the X libs and present on my system and
in the cmake.  If I try to make it a Windows appl and viewer then it
burps on the _gl??? References.

Before I spend any more time on this I wanted to verify that OSG can
convert a RAS image file to a bmp or jpeg or something.  We have some
RAS images we tried to get from an AS400 for forms design but we need
to get them back into another format to edit them and proceed.  Other
programs I have tried tell me invalid/incorrect header.

Thanks for any assistance.

bk