Hi Wang,

Thanks for the quick fix, it works like a charm! I see you're back online, so will you submit it?

Regards,
Andreas

On 2011-06-29 17:35, Wang Rui wrote:
Hi Andreas,

I can confirm this is a bug in the osgSim::LightPointNode serializer
and have quickly repaired it as attached. As it is already late in
China and I'm really sleepy now :-) could you please help me test it
again and if it's usable this time,could you please help me submit it
to the osg-submissions?

Cheers,

Wang Rui