From: osg-users-boun...@lists.openscenegraph.org
[osg-users-boun...@lists.openscenegraph.org] on behalf of Christiansen, Brad
[brad.christian...@thalesgroup.com.au]
Sent: Thursday, July 07, 2011 8:08 AM
To: osg-users@lists.openscenegraph.org
Subject: [osg-users] Setting the reference location for LOD calcs for a camera

Hi,

I am producing some depth textures for shadowing using a couple of RTT cameras.
When producing these depth maps I want to use the same LOD levels (from a VPB
based PagedLOD database) that are rendered by the 'main' camera.

I am sure I have done this before and there was a simple method to do so
(something like camera->setReferenceEyePoint()). Can anyone point me to the
correct approach for doing this?

Cheers,

Brad
DISCLAIMER: This e-mail transmission and any documents, files and previous
e-mail messages attached to it are private and confidential. They may contain
proprietary or copyright material or information that is subject to legal
professional privilege. They are for the use of the intended recipient only.
Any unauthorised viewing, use, disclosure, copying, alteration, storage or
distribution of, or reliance on, this message is strictly prohibited. No part
may be reproduced, adapted or transmitted without the written permission of the
owner. If you have received this transmission in error, or are not an
authorised recipient, please immediately notify the sender by return email,
printed copies. Receipt by anyone other than the intended recipient should not
be deemed a waiver of any privilege or protection. Thales Australia does not
warrant or represent that this e-mail or any documents, files and previous
e-mail messages attached are error or virus free.