Hello OpenSceneGraph community !

I am creating my first application with openscenegraph, the aim is to
generate an animation and record it into a video file.
Right now I have a running program that uses osg and gstreamer to
render the animation and record it, everything works fine.

However, there is an issue: I currently use the osgViewer::Viewer
class, and when using it an X window appear (showing the animation).

I would like my application to be a console application only (no
graphical output).

Do you have suggestions on how to do this ?
I would assume that there should be something like "class
ConsoleViewer : public osgViewer::BaseViewer", but maybe I am looking
at this the wrong way ?
Your help is much welcome.

Thanks for the answers !
Regards,