From: osg-users-boun...@lists.openscenegraph.org
[mailto:osg-users-boun...@lists.openscenegraph.org] On Behalf Of Torben
Dannhauer
Sent: Tuesday, August 02, 2011 1:14 PM
To: osg-users@lists.openscenegraph.org
Subject: Re: [osg-users] intersection with quad mesh: only 3
verticesreturned

Hi S2LR,

I thought QUAD is a OpenGL primitive. Your statement make sence to me.
But then OSG hides the substitution by 2 triangles quite good, also in
the wiremode of osgViewer the quads are displayed.

I thought (even when not to often used as triangles) that quads are
natively supported and would work with intersections.

Cheers,
Torben