Hello all,

I would like to thank everyone who was able to come to the OpenSceneGraph BOF this year. I think we had a good turnout, with people piling up at the door to get a look at some point, and people seemed to be interested in what we had to present.

I think the addition of a "getting started" tutorial session at the end was particularly nice, and I think we'll have to do it again, perhaps for more platforms, in coming years.

I have a preliminary page up on the wiki where you can download / view the presentations and videos, as well as download the small example project that was used in the tutorial I mentioned above.

http://www.openscenegraph.org/projects/osg/wiki/Support/SIGGRAPH2011

Photos and the other presentation (given by David D'Angelo) will be added as soon as I get them (hint, hint, David and John! :-) ). If I made any mistakes in names / affiliations either post here or fix them on the page if you have a wiki login.

If you have any questions about the materials posted there, what went on at the BOF, or any other related subjects, this is the place to ask!

As a side note, I was not present at last year's BOF, and no one has put up a page about that one yet. I have started a skeleton, but could people who presented at Siggraph 2010 please send me their presentations or just post them on the wiki (if they have a login). Also, if anyone has photos (I'm looking at you John ;-) ) please send them so I can add them too.

http://www.openscenegraph.org/projects/osg/wiki/Support/SIGGRAPH2010

Thanks again to all that were present, I had a great time presenting and meeting all of you. Hope to see even more of you (and perhaps more presentations, don't be shy, we want to see what you're doing people!) at Siggraph next year!

J-S