Hi Alex,

Am 20.08.11 20:05, schrieb Alex Lee-Corbin:
> I'm guessing this could be an issue with openGLES- I've checked that, when I
> created the Xcode project for the OSG libs I used the example command line
> with the correct openGL flags set. Any help would be much appreciated!

It's hard to tell what's going wrong. Are you using the cmake-build or
the xcode-project from github? Are you compiling for OpenGL ES 1.1. or
OpenGL ES 2.0?

It looks like your cmake-config is not correct, some OpenGL 1/2/3
features are enabled, which will result in gliUnimplemented on IOS.

Can you post the command-line / cmake configuration?

cheers,
Stephan