Hi,

i have an Osg application to construct my scene i'm using CompositeViewer. i
have a main view and whenever user wishes there are some small views
(viewports) on top right side of my main window. There is no multiple windows,
just main scene view and other small views rendered on main view.
i also have same HUD ovelays giving information whenever user picks an object
on main view. My problem is to hide those overlays from small views when user
opens those views for viewing an object in detail. But overlays displayed in
main view also appears on small views.
How can i hide those HUD overlays in those small views?

Should i register to camera post draw callback when i create small views and
node mask HUD overlay? İf so, which callback should i use?
Or is there another way to make those overlays visible in main view but
invisible on other views?
i could not find any other post regarding solution? Do u know related posts?

Thank you!

Cheers,
Atilla