Sent: Tuesday, October 25, 2011 12:02 PM
To: osg-users@lists.openscenegraph.org
Subject: [osg-users] Problems with RTT, Shadowmaps and Callbacks

Hello,

I am so dissatisfied at the moment. I render my scene into a texture and put it on a quad. I want use shadow maps in my scene, so I have to use a slave camera, because shadowmap technique doesn't work with nested cameras. But my problem is, all my callback function doesn't work now. The only work with nested cameras. It is a big dilemma, isn't it? What can I do? Is there a typical solution for this problem?

Thanks

Martin