From: osg-users-boun...@lists.openscenegraph.org
[mailto:osg-users-boun...@lists.openscenegraph.org] On Behalf Of Gianni
Ambrosio
Sent: Tuesday, November 08, 2011 2:39 AM
To: osg-users@lists.openscenegraph.org
Subject: Re: [osg-users] set material basic question

Hi All,
I got the point. The vertex order of some faces of the wheel causes it.
I modified one face of the wheel inverting the vertex order and after
that modification I can see that face correctly coloured.
Now, since I used the osg::Material::FRONT_AND_BACK option, why it
doesn't work?

In attachment the scene dump.

Regards
Gianni