On 01/10/2012 03:57 PM, wang shuiying wrote:
So from your reply, only texture coordinates can be generated in different
ways. As to general attributes, one has no way to change the interpolation
method performed on them?

I don't know of any way to change the interpolation functions used for rasterization. As far as I know, that's still part of the fixed-function pipeline. I don't think there are even any parameters to control it,

Can I at least get to know, if can not change, the interpolation method used by
the openGl in my implemention?

Section 3.6 of the current OpenGL specification has all of the equations for this:

http://www.opengl.org/registry/doc/glspec42.core.20110808.pdf

--"J"