Hi Anna,

This should work out of the box - the two windows should be rendering
and synchronised.  How are you setting up your viewer and graphics
contexts?

A a general note, if you are using a single graphics card for best
performance one usually tries to use a single graphics window and have
two cameras or more share this context.  Is there a reason why you
need two separate windows rather than a single window with two views?

Robert.