Hi Paul,

On 19 January 2012 18:48, Paul Martz <pma...@skew-matrix.com> wrote:
> Hi Robert -- The default value for ViewerBase::_endBarrierPosition appears
> to be AfterSwapBuffers. Does John need to change this to BeforeSwapBuffers
> in order to get the behavior you describe above?

Man I'm impressed, I'd forgotten implementing the EndBarrierPosition
and the default. I presume I set the default to AfterSwapBuffers to
avoid the possible performance drop in waiting for syncing the swap
buffers dispatch.

John should indeed change EndBarrierPosition to BeforeSwapBuffers using:

  viewer.setEndBarrierPosition(osgViewer::Viewer::BeforeSwapBuffers);

;-)