Thanks Paul for your answer.

You're right, the conservative approch is a good way to think, as it seems to
be very critical (seeing from stability of the app).

I was wondering effectively what is or not in the render graph, just because it
seems it can affect a lot the global perf of the app...

Just a little question: Is right to tell that this Dynamic datavariance has no
effect in "SingleTreaded" mode ?

I'm digging my code because I have instabilities and it always crashes on the
"frame()" function of the viewer...

Last but not least, in the same way of thinking, I wonder since a long time of
what NEED to be in an updateCallback... for example, when you change a switch
state, or a stateset value .. ? Maybe you will answer the same way... the
conservative approch is to put every modification in an updatecallback, but I
just wonder. If on of these chages is not correctly coded in such a callback,
can it causes crash or only a "one frame" update latency ?

Thanks again

Eric