Hi Stephan,

thank you for your reply.

After I compared my project with the iPhone-Example on github, I found out that
the file PerlinNoise.cpp is missed in OpenSceneGraph-3.0.1-zip (which I
downloaded from OSG-Website). This was the reason for the osgUtil-error
mentioned above.

Another point I want to indicate is when main-method look like this:

> @autoreleasepool
> {
>         return UIApplicationMain(argc, argv, nil,
> NSStringFromClass([osgAppDelegate class]));
>     }

building of app is failed with this message:

> ScopedLock: Parse Issue. Unknown type name 'namespace'.
> Parse Issue. Expected '.' after top level declarator
>
> Notify: Lexical or Preprocessor Issue. 'ostream' file not found.

Any idea what this could be mean?

Thank you!

Cheers,
Büsra