Hello,

has anybody tried to integrate osgViewer with a QScriptEngine? I'm
currently adding scripting support to a Qt based application and wanted
to see if anybody else has experience with it.

Currently I see only one option: write a class derived from QObject that
has the necessary slots to forward everything to the corresponding Qt
functions. A prime candidate for such a wrapper would be osg::Camera or
a osgGA::CameraManipulator or possibly a GUIEventHandler.

Manipulating the scene graph itself through a QScript should be possible
by wrapping the graph in a QAbstractItemModel and exposing this model to
the QScriptEnginge.

Did someone do something similar yet that could be reused or serve as an
example? Any roadblocks I don't see (thread safety probably)?

--
Philipp Moeller
GeometryFactory