Hello all,

I note only my post sent per mail. I tried the forum and this was the first
time. Sorry about the confusing mails. However I hope someone understand my
problem.

I would like to state my question even more clearly. When I define a viewport
like setViewport(0,0,800,600) to change the influence range of the trackball
manipulator to the right top corner like (400,300,400,300)?

I think that could solve my problem.

Thanks

Cheers,
Martin