Hi,

I derived a widget in Qt from QGLWidget, based on the code presented here:
https://gitorious.org/mahjong-night/mahjong-night/blobs/master/mahjong-night/client/tablewidget.cpp

initializeGL(), resizeGL() and paintGL() are exactly the same,
I removed everything else to have just basic functionality where I load a
'cessna' model. That worked fine, then I replaced 'cessna' model with four
quads - creating four walls of the room (left, right, top, bottom) and using
viewer.getCamera()->setViewMatrixAsLookAt() everything was ok.
When I added:

Code:
osgViewer.getCamera()->setProjectionMatrixAsFrustum(-0.5 + x, 0.5 + x, -0.5 +
y, 0.5 + y, nearPlane - z, 100.0);
osg::Matrixd cameraTrans;
cameraTrans.makeTranslate(x, y, z);

in paintGL() just before viewer.frame(), I can zoom in and zoom out and move
the viewpoint left-right, top-bottom but the result is not even close to the
one I achieved using only openGL.

Thank you!

Cheers,
Chris