Hello James,

what do you use? Linux or Windows? Did you build osg or did you use the
binaries?

I use Linux and osg from the repository. I don't need any extra setup, because
/usr/lib64/ is in the search path. By the way, I use the gcc-c++.

If I build osg, I export environment variables:

export OSG301_LIB=pathToOSG/lib64
export OSG301_INC=pathToOSG/include

And I use these in cmake:

NCLUDE_DIRECTORIES($ENV{OSG301_INC})