Hi,

These are the steps I would like to produce.

1. Have multiple nodes(well call these nodes 'roots')
2. Each 'root' and it's tree renders to it's own off-screen buffer.
3. Have a few 2d triangles(black) rendered in 2d space over the top.
4. Where ever there is black convert the area to transparent(a sort of custom
clip plane idea.)
5. Render each off screen buffer to the screen(in a certain order).

I'm quite sure osg can do all of the above, but I'm not sure of number 4?

Is it possible(and I mean very quickly) to convert solid black to transparent
when I come to rendering the off-screen buffers to the main screen?

Thank you!

Cheers,
Paul