Hi Seylox,

Thank you very much  for nice tutorial. I am new to OSG and Android
development. I followed you tutorial and did successfully. But I got some
problems while building. Here I listed my problems with solutions. It may
useful for some one.

Error - 1) While bulding I got the error

 "error while loading shared libraries: libz.so: cannot open shared object
file: No such file or directory" .

I am using Ubuntu 64bit.  The zlib library is loaded in the folder
"/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu". I made a soft link to /user/lib. Then I got ELF error.
Because it is 64bit. So I downloaded "32 Linux 3rd party" build from
"alphapixel.com" and copied the "libz.so.1" to /usr/lib.

With this I am able to create static library.

Error - 2

While bulding in Eclipse i got

error while loading shared libraries: libstdc++.so.6: cannot open shared object
file: No such file or directory

For this I installed libstdc++ 32 bit version. This as follows

apt-get install lib32stdc++6 lib32gcc1
apt-get install lib32ncurses5 lib32gcc1
apt-get install libsdl1.2-dev lib32gcc1
apt-get install ia32-libs lib32gcc1

Error - 3

when running I got an error like
"must override a super class method" in "osgViewer.java"

Fro this I changed java complier version to 1.6 from 1.5

Note: Check the complier version in "Configure Project Specific Settings.."
also. (Preferences)

After these I am able to run application on my Android device.

While bulding Why it is looking for 32 bit libs?

After loaded the application I am not able to see any model on the screen.

Can anyone please help me how to load the model on the screen.

Thank you!

Cheers,
Koduri