Greetings.

Has anyone actually managed to build the ExampleGLES1 sample for Android? If
so, what magic incantations did you invoke to achieve that goal?

Following this tutorial, I have managed to get osgSceneGraph itself to build,
but when I get the the point of attempting to build the sample and run
ndk-build, I get compiler errors --- perfectly reasonable ones -- when
compiling osgNative.cpp. There are several calls to env->GetStringUTFChars that
pass the keyword 'false' when a pointer to a jboolean is expected. That's gonna
result in a compiler error every time.

If I edit the offending file and change false to NULL in all the right places,
it compiles but i later end up with a slew of linker errors indicating
undefined references to

   std::type_info::before(std::type_info const&) const

I'm attempting this on Linux (openSUSE 12). Myself, I am mostly a Windows C++
developer.

Any assistance, hints, or magic words would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you!

Jeff