Hi Frederic,

On 23 May 2012 09:41, Frederic Bouvier <fredlis...@free.fr> wrote:
> I have a vague recollection that my setup with 1 monitor per GPU and 2
> graphic contexts used to work with a 2.9 OSG. Unfortunately FlightGear has
> evolve in a way that it requires 3.0 but I will try to get osgViewer work
> with an older version.

I don't recall any changes that should effect the support for multiple
contexts between 2.9.x and the present day, it all should work as
before.  I also don't recall any reports of problems with
multi-context support so I would be surprised if they has been an OSG
specific regression.  More likely is that drivers/OS have changed in
way that is causing a regression.

There has been a shader related fix since 3.0.x which can be found in
3.1.x and svn/trunk that can effect some programs on NVidia, this
isn't related to context though.  This won't be related to
multi-context support but might be worth trying rather than trying to
use older versions of the OSG.