When running a Windows OSG 3.0.1 application under Windows Remote Desktop the
OpenGL driver defaults to the (ancient) software MS OpenGL GDI renderer v1.1.
Unfortunately, I need to make the basics of our app work under RDC.

I am finding that glDrawElements ( called from void DrawElementsUInt::draw)
crashes every time inside the MS OpenGL driver when given a geometry with say,
3000 elements. With smaller numbers of elements there are no problems.

This is code that works perfectly when running under accelerated drivers such
as nVidia/ATI etc. I experimented with breaking up the drawing of elements into
blocks of size GL_MAX_ELEMENTS_INDICES_WIN with no luck. It seems that repeated
calls to glDrawElements in a loop even with a small number of elements cause
the same issue.

This is almost certainly a bug in the driver, but I am wondering if anyone has
a workaround that can be done at the OSG level.

Thanks