Hi folks,

I'm not sure what I'm missing, but I'm trying to update the cubemap used in
osgOcean (and the example application) with a series of cameras.  The approach
I've taken is derived from the osgprerendercubemap example.  I'm rendering our
sky model to the cubemap but, strangely it does not appear to update when the
time of day is changed?

I've simplified my updates to the example application so that I can post it
here.  In a pre-draw callback I call glClear when the camera ID  and the
current count match.  What I expect to happen is that the clear color should
iterate through all of the cameras (and cubemap panels), changing about once
per second.  What I see is no effect of the clear.

If I call clear on all cameras at least once I get all of the panels in the
cubemap with the clear color, but if the color changes during run-time, I see
no change in the cubemap.

Debugging, I know that this pre-render call is made for all of the cubemap
cameras every frame, but after the initial pass, it appears to not have an
effect, although it is still called.

I appreciate any insight, thanks.

Thank you!

Cheers,