Hi,

I want to rotate a model around an axis about 360 degrees. While rotating I
want to change the color of the model dynamically. Some parts of the model has
static colors and some parts has applied with textures.

For example a tea pot. The lid has a solid color say RED and other parts are
applied with a texture. Now I want to rotate tea pot around 360 degrees and
while rotating I need to change the texture and color of the lid.

Can I do this by overloading traverse/apply methods. How can I identify the lid
and other part of the tea pot to apply color/texture.

How can I identify the texture coordinates and color coordinates?

Can you please guide me in a right way to  achieve this task.

Thank you!

Cheers,
Koduri