Hi Michael,

I also recall that their is someone working on OSG and libRocket so I don't
put it in my TODO list. :-) I'm going to first consider some other GUI
libraries like MyGUI, and... HTML5 and Flash?

The project page is : https://code.google.com/p/dtentity/. Maybe you could
just check if his implementation is good enough.

Wang Rui