Hi Wojtek,

Thanks for replying.

The projection matrix at the points you mention matches what it is in my main
app. I also set do_not_compute for the near/far planes on the main camera but
didn't find any difference.

If I understand the clipping correctly, it's just a polytope representing the
bounds of the shadow cut by a unit bounding box transformed by the main camera
projection matrix. This means that either the shadow bounds calculation is
wrong or my fundamental projection matrix is wrong... Does this sound right?

I will try to come up with a simpler example to see which is the culprit.

Thanks again for your help.

Thank you!

Cheers,
Garrett