Robert,

Attached are two screen shots. 'shadow_before' is the base state with a box
casting a perfectly fine shadow. 'shadow_after' is where I have rotated the
camera such that the box has moved out of view to the right. In this image you
can see another clipping edge beginning at the bottom of the shadow that moves
relatively vertically as the box continues to rotate to the right of the
viewing window.

As with the LiSPSM implementation, if I comment out the clipping section (here
in adjustPerspectiveShadowMapCameraSettings(..) function), it looks fine but of
course is then not clipped at all.

Thanks again,
Garrett

Attachments: